Saturday, October 29, 2011

:)


a lil' peek..those canvas are my first I did of the kids waaaay back in the day.  They still mean so much to me.  They were my first attempt :)


Love my cuttlebuggie..Jorjy adores it too.  Its usually on her craft table :) All 6 year old's should have their own desk in the craft studio mama! yes, they should babygirl!


Love my glimmermists and labels :)


just some pics of my craft studio...a mish mash at the moment..just spilled everything out and having no worries about mess :)
Don't you just love that...i do too.

P.S i'm making some Christmas kits! it'll be the first time..but there's always a first time right?  Featuring Vintage Christmas items :)

1 comment:

Aaron Baker said...

If we are to live, build a full respect for their feelings, thinking and actions of the clock, use it to replace the boring, monotonous, in order to stifle the mind depressed, blaming meaning and coldly ticking time with.
____________________________
I find a funny game,let'go!
But I even have this higher, you'll take a look: Cheap RS Gold and http://www.rsgoldfast.com/