Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zzzzzzz.

Still asleep! LOL.
So,
this is a very short post! Sorry, so not paper related! (Apart from the book LOL). I'm enjoying the hols. You too huh? Well deserved! I'll get back to normal blogging (is there such a thing? LOL) later. But.....
Have you seen it? Its taken over the Entertainment world! A friend called it Twitlight. I couldn't help but laugh. Actually though, I liked it. Alot. But, it was at times funny! I laughed during some scenes...I can see why they are replacing the director for the sequel; New Moon. The way she directed the movie, it came out a tiny bit like a comedy! But the story line is good. And Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is just so dam cute in the flick. Can see why teenage girls everywhere are going ga-ga! And I can't wait to bite (pun fun here!) into the book/s! Glad I have seen the flick first though. And, hello is it just me! But did you know that Ella (Kristen Stewart) is the lil' girl that played Jodie Foster's daughter in Panic Room! My, she's grown!
***
Hope you are enjoying the holidays! We certainly are...no bedtimes, no stress about waking up! Doing whatever, whenever! Aaaaah. Holidays:):)

5 comments:

Bee said...

Oh not you too :-)
I have some friends who are nuts on this book/movie too.

Oh and I made another recipe from the book. Choc Chip. Mmmmm. Eating them now... x

Shell said...

Hi Nie :)

WOW you've been super busy!!! LOVE those wee rocket badges... super cool!!! So neat to see all your photos... those markets look like a LOT of fun :)

Miss Deb of Sock Monkey Headquarters said...

Yeah, what's with Twilight-fever hitting everybody...think FaerySarah went to see it and loved it too!

I still want to go zoom, Niella...are you gonna be at K-bomb?

xx

Sarah Gauntlett said...

i sure did and i LOVED it! *hides*

just bought the book as i've heard mixed reviews. I thought some of it was funny and some of it was cheesey, but i loved it all the same. teeheehee mmm vampires!

Rach H said...

YES........the sleepins!!
No horrid der der der going off by head at 6.45am 5 days a week!!
Happy holidays + I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that hasn't hurried to blog this year!! ;)