Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random Kits and Pieces

I'm feeling a bit behind on the creative side of things! Apart from throwing together a quick layout, I long for a sit at my desk and to have time to look through my scrap stash. Do you ever feel that way? That you miss looking at your stash of things? I certainly do! And a play around of this and that.
Anyways, RK&P has been keeping me busy and also my course, domestic bliss and our children! I long for the weekends:-) I always did, but with everything full time I R E A L L Y long for the weekend...are you feelin' me?! But, I wouldn't want it any other way. I am so happy + contented, life is good.

2 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

I know that fellbut the housework keeps gettin in the way :( Grrr... I need that robot Rosie from the Jetsons.

Cynnie said...

Yes with my four and one big baby hahaha it gets draining and I can't create as often as I need to! love the kits all ordered!