Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bring the rain!


Ok! Not really..but whats up my friends. I have been in a cycle of the same old routine day in, day out! Can't wait for the school hols when I get one week to rest, relax and repurpose! Oh joy. But one thing we have been keeping up to date is the movies! (our fave get away spot!) and have seen X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Terminator Salvation and Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen! Oh boy...love action movies so much. We are really just a couple of kids really. LOL:-)But of course, can't go past a good romance too. Oh and can't wait for New Moon! Seen the preview? Awesome.

I have so much to post, but not today! The weather is horrible and dark. Hence the title, LOL. Anyhoo, remember there is still time to enter the draw to win a $20 voucher to use at random kits and pieces. Here! Drawing will be in the next couple days!

Talk to you all soon my paperiers! loves.

No comments: