Sunday, January 23, 2011

new stock coming :)



The house is messy...I'm in the middle of threading my new
sewing machine and connecting the wi-fi printer...but i just had to
stop and smell the roses and upload some things I've been
feverishly working over the weekend! Nothing else has been
done! I've just been (with lil' miss next to me on her desk)
crafting all weekend :-) its been wondrous...now the house
is looking dangerous lol. gotta love these times.





These sweet kraft boxes come filled with an assortment of goodness for you to use
in your everyday projects..or for your collection of vintage inspired sweetness.
Baker's Twine, glitter, crepe paper, buttons etc.



They'll be new bundles of Vintage Papers, handmade accents, packages of
sweetness and so much more.
They'll be an update soon! Thanks so much for being wonderfully
patient!
All coming to Random Kits and Pieces soon!!
Feel free to keep those emails coming :-)
Nie and Bee

3 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait to buy some little bits of goodness!!!

Bee said...

Yipee yee hoo!

Lainie said...

Those are so darling!