Sunday, July 13, 2008

Make a lil' badge.

Wearable art is so so SO cool, using scraps up is always good for lil' badges and swap pins..plus they're fun to make! This one is made with scraps of denim material mounted on chipboard and cutting out a flower from felt material...add some simple handstitching (cos' that's all I know LOL) and for a finishing touch a contrasting button (like this cute cherry button here) and a few gems. And there you have it, a lil' badge of wearable art! Don't forget to add a flat pin to the back:)
 

3 comments:

Niella said...

So sorry if you cannot see this pic of my lil' badge!

I have tried to sort it out several times and it will show for a few minutes at a time and then not later... please let me know if you are indeed seeing it and that is it just my computer!

xNiella.

Kirstin Anderson-McGhie (Keamac) said...

Hi Nie
It doesn't show up on my computer either :( Seems weird when all your other pics do.

Niella said...

Thanks for letting me know that Kirstin! hmmm, is very weird!

:)