Thursday, July 17, 2008

Papergoodness

Firstly I have to say C O N G R A T S to Sonya Pickles for winning herself a DESIGN TEAM position over at Scrapbook Studio and a flash digi cam to boot! I knew you could to it Sonya! Well done:) If you haven't already go check out all the fabulous layouts in the gallery! Its been a F U N 7 weeks of challenges:) Will miss it alot LOL:)

The final challenge was to do a layout in our own styles...here's mine, which I got 2 points for, bringing my total points to 10! Yay me:) This layout is very me at the mo, loving polka dots like crazy! Can you tell? LOL:)
Posted by Picasa


Annnnd, congrats also to my friend Roo, who picked up this weeks SPOT PRIZE that they draw for each week! Wahooo:)
What a perfect way to end the challenges don't ya think?!

7 comments:

Alison said...

Great layout

Roo said...

Love this lo. Your journalling spots are just perfect for it - so rad. yay for you and your 10 points :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute LO, the journaling spots work vry well with it! And congrats to the points! I havent been over to Scrapbook Studio website but will check 'em all out over the weekend.

Kirstin Anderson-McGhie (Keamac) said...

I just love all your hand made embellishments. :) This layout is so vibrant and colourful - it really does show off your personal style to a T.
Yay you! 10 points is a really awesome achievement.

Sonya said...

Thank you Niella for your lovely comments, You are far too kind!!
I think your layout is gorgeous and I agree with you- it is so you! WTG.

Scrapbooking is fun 2 said...

love your layout hugs Dianne

Anonymous said...

Hi Niella! Thank you for the comment on my blog, I have now added you to my Bloglines list so will be a regular reader :-)

I LOVE your layout for the last challenge, it's gorgeous and your style is so fresh & funky. Awesome job, girl!